Dental Camp 2019
Saturday, February 9 at 9:00 am to 1:30 pm
Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
155 Fifth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Junior high and high school students (grades 6 through 12) from throughout Northern California are invited to a one-day, fun-filled dental camp in San Francisco to learn about careers in dentistry and oral health.
Registration is now closed. Due to the popularity of the camp, students will be selected by lottery and notified via email by Friday, January 18, 2019.
AT DENTAL CAMP YOU WILL LEARN:
- Something new about oral health by participating in hands-on activities including creating a mold of your teeth and working with real dental instruments
- How people find careers as a dentist, dental hygienist, dental assistant and dental laboratory technician
- The art of dentistry
- How oral health is linked to your overall health
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND DENTAL CAMP:
- It's a unique, one-day only event
- It's free!
- Meet new friends interested in a career in oral health
- You'll have fun!
WHEN AND WHERE IS DENTAL CAMP?
Saturday, February 9, 2019
9:00 am — 1:30 pm
University of the Pacific, Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
155 Fifth Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
A continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
For more information, contact Stephanie Chan at 415.780.2093 or firstname.lastname@example.org.