Developing Your 2017-18 Annual Academic Program Assessment Plan
Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm
Don & Karen DeRosa University Center, room 211
901 Presidents Dr, Stockton, CA 95211
Director of Academic Assessment Glen Rogers resumes his faculty professional development brown bag series with workshops and an event that explores student learning and assessment at Pacific. Dessert and drinks provided.
- October 17: Developing Your Annual Academic Program Assessment Plan
- November 15: Developing Your Annual Academic Program Assessment Plan
- February 1: Student Panel on Learning and Assessment at Pacific
The October and November workshops will address assessment plan needs and how to represent them in Taskstream. The student panel will provide an opportunity for attendees to hear from students and ask questions about their experiences at Pacific.
Who should attend:
- Workshops – Academic Program Assessment Coordinators and Chairs
- Student Panel – Faculty and staff in Academic or Student Affairs
Please RSVP to Sandy Evans by November 9
For additional information, please contact Glen Rogers.