Estate Planning 101 Seminar - Sacramento
Wednesday, September 5, 2018 at 11:30 am
Northwest Hall, Sacramento Campus, Seminar Rooms 4 & 5
3000-3030 32nd St., Sacramento, Calif.
Please join us for a complimentary estate planning seminar and discover the many ways a will protects your family.
• Do I need a will or trust? Is joint tenancy a good alternative?
• Planning for disability and incapacity
• Probate—What is it, and how can it be avoided?
• How to liquidate securities and real estate and avoid capital gains tax
• If you are married and executed a trust prior to the 2013 Tax Act, there are benefits to amending your trust as soon as possible
Presented by Mark S. Drobny, a certified specialist in estate planning, trust and probate law, and one of the region’s top experts on planned giving and related topics.
Seating is limited so please RSVP to Lacresha Mason at email@example.com or 209.946.2294 to guarantee your seat and receive additional event details.
*A catered meal will be provided*