International Bone Symposium in Implant Dentistry
This comprehensive bone grafting symposium offers oral surgeons, periodontists, prosthodontists and general dental practitioners the unique opportunity to expand their knowledge base and comfort level with surgical implant dentistry. You will learn from the field's top international authorities about surgical reconstruction of the alveolar ridge in one “surgical weekend”. The symposium will provide the most current and clinically relevant information on ridge preservation, bone grafting, 2D and 3D bone augmentation and modern bone regeneration techniques, presented by some of the world's leading experts in the field.
You Will Learn
- Cutting-edge surgical techniques including, but not limited to, guided bone regeneration, ridge-split, sandwich plasty, block grafting, use of growth factors with PRF and BMP-2 applications
- Advanced hard and soft tissue preservation and augmentation techniques
- Comprehensive evaluation of implant patient and effective treatment planning
- Two-dimensional, three-dimensional and time-dependent 4D alveolar ridge reconstruction for implant patients utilizing interdisciplinary collaboration and team approach in implant dentistry
Who Should Attend
The program is open to all specialists and general practitioners interested in obtaining an in-depth knowledge of cutting-edge surgical techniques for bone development in implant dentistry.
March 30: 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
March 31: 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
April 1: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Advance Registration Tuition: $995* (for registrations received by February 1)
Regular Tuition: $1,195*
Deposit: $350 (non-refundable)
Location: Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, 155 Fifth Street, San Francisco, CA
Credits: This activity is designated for 16 units of CE credit.
*Symposium includes Welcome Wine Reception on March 30, lunch on March 31 & April 1 and morning pastries and coffee/tea service.
Hands-on Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) workshop led by Dr. Choukroun on March 30; 8:30 am - 11:30 am
$300; limited to 75 participants
Small Group Discussion Sessions:
Choose from four concurrent sessions led by bone augmentation experts: Drs. Jovanovic (perio) , Misch (oral surgery), Mazor (perio) or Malmquist (oral surgery) on March 31: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm with a repeat session from 4:15 pm - 5:15 pm. You will have an opportunity to discuss bone grafting topics in an informal small group environment by choosing an oral surgeon or a periodontist in both sessions back to back.
$75 per session; limited to 15 participants per session
Len Tolstunov, DDS, DMS, is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon and a diplomate of the American Board of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Den-tistry and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. He has conducted clinical research in oral surgery and implant dentistry, and has published more than 35 articles in peer-review journals and is editor of two books on bone augmentation in implant dentistry. He speaks nationally and internationally and teaches at the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry and UCSF School of Dentistry.
World-Renowned Guest Lecturers From Around the Globe
- Len Tolstunov, DDS, DMD (USA)
- B.H. Choi, DDS, PhD (South Korea)
- Joseph Choukroun, MD (France)
- Rolf Ewers, MD, DMD, PhD (Austria)
- Eric Hamrick, DMD (USA)
- Ole Jensen, DDS, MS (USA)
- Sascha Jovanovic, DDS, MS (USA)
- Jay Malmquist, DMD (USA)
- Ziv Mazor, DMD (Israel)
- Craig Misch, DDS, MDS (USA)
Saturday, April 1
Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
155 Fifth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103