Justices on Justice - Livestream
Monday, October 15, 2018 at 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
Pacific McGeorge School of Law, Lecture Hall
3200 Fifth Ave., Sacramento, CA
In celebration of McGeorge’s newly-created Anthony M. Kennedy Chair funded by the Angelo K. and Sofia Tsakopoulos Family Foundation, a panel of distinguished justices will discuss comparative constitutional law at this invitation-only event. THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT, and it will be livestreamed via YouTube at https://www.mcgeorge.edu/utility/live-stream.
- Retired Justice Anthony M. Kennedy, United States Supreme Court; Professor, McGeorge School of Law
- Presiding Judge Ann Power-Forde, Constitutional Court Chamber of the Kosovo Specialist Chambers (KSC) in The Hague (and former Judge of the European Court of Human Rights (elected in respect of Ireland))
- Former Justice Joseph Grodin, California Supreme Court; Professor Emeritus, UC Hastings College of Law
- Judge Wolfgang Brandstetter, Constitutional Court of Austria; Former Professor at the Institute of Criminal Law and Criminology, University of Vienna
Moderated by Professor Leslie Gielow Jacobs, Director of the McGeorge Capital Center for Law & Policy.
- McGeorge Capital Center for Law & Policy
- McGeorge Global Center for Business & Development
- McGeorge Center for Advocacy & Dispute Resolution
AlumniMcGeorge@pacific.edu or 916.739.7300.
For questions about accessibility or reasonable accommodations, please contact us.