About this Event
Add to calendar
- September 30: The Challenges of Practicing Law in Different International, Political and Cultural Settings with Jeb Burton and Howard Moseley
- October 7: A Day in the Life of an Entertainment Lawyer with Doug Johnson, an entertainment lawyer based in Beverly Hills
- October 12: Taking Entrepreneurial Risks in Different Legal, Economic, Political and Cultural Environments with alumni Grant Ennis and Justin Gingery
- October 14: The Death Penalty: Is it Dead or Mostly Dead with Professor Mike Vitiello
- October 21: Judging Controversial Cases with Judge Sabraw, Federal District Judge of Southern California
- October 28: A Discussion on Gun Control with Professor Leslie Jacobs
- November 4: The Joys and Challenges of Prosecution with Kirsten Brown, deputy district attorney of L.A.
- November 11: Will the Supreme Court overturn Roe or Not? with Professor Ederlina Co
- November 18: Water War in the Delta with Professor Jennifer Harder
Once you register using the button on the right, you will receive the Zoom link information and password via email.