Calendar of Events
About this Event
1000-1070 W Stadium Dr, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA 95204https://www.pacific.edu/about/sustainability/food-pantry
The Pacific Food Pantry on the Stockton campus is seeking monetary and non-perishable food donations during its holiday food drive Monday, Dec. 7 to Friday, Dec. 11. The Pantry is entirely donation based, relying on Pacific community members and students for donations. So far this year, donations have helped about 300 Pacific students.
Monetary donations help support the Virtual Food Pantry, which provides students who are not located near the Stockton Campus with grocery store gift cards. Donate to the Virtual Food Pantry at https://pacific.scalefunder.com/cfund/project/20472.
Donations of non-perishable food items and personal hygiene products are also accepted. All non-perishable donations are welcome.
Currently, the pantry is especially in need of peanut butter, pasta sauce, granola/protein bars, plant-based milks, spam, canned chicken/tuna, soap, deodorant and feminine hygiene products. Canned vegetables, canned fruit, beans and rice are frequently used staples as well.
To donate Non-perishable goods and personal hygiene products:
1) Drop items at the Food Pantry in Wendell Phillips Center (WPC 98) on Fridays before noon. Mask required, knock on main entrance door for entry.
2) Drop at Pacific Mail Services in the blue collection bin, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
3) Drop at DUC Marketplace in the blue collection bin, Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m.
4) Use GrubHub to have Marketplace items delivered to the Food Pantry:
- Download the Grubhub app
- Search “UOP Campus”
- Select Marketplace
- Select items to be donated from the “grocery list”
- Type “food drive donation” in the comment section
Happy holidays from the Pacific Food Pantry and many grateful students!
0 people are interested in this event