Pacific Women's Soccer Youth Summer Camp
Friday, July 13, 2018 at 8:45 am to 12:00 pm
The Pacific Women's Soccer Team is excited to host a series of Youth Soccer Camps this summer. Our top priority is to help our campers learn and improve their basic soccer skills and techniques through age appropriate training and enjoyable games.
This camp will enhance the player's technical development and skill building in a stimulating and positive environment. Campers will be participating with others in their age group.
- Session I: June 11-15 (Monday-Friday)
- Session II: June 25-29 (Monday-Friday)
- Session III: July 9-13 (Monday-Friday)
Where: Zuckerman Field (Adjacent to Pershing Ave.)
- Check in time: 8:45 AM
- Full day schedule: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Swim sessions: 1:30-2:30 PM (Monday-Thursday)
Note: For all camp sessions (I, II, III), Friday schedules will be a HALF DAY ending at 12:00 PM (No pool session)
Cost**: All Sessions (June through July): $150 per week
Available Discount Prices**:
- Solo camper fee for all three sessions (I, II, III) = $405
- Team discount fee:
- Team of 10: $1,200
- Team of 12: $1,440
- Team of 16: $1,920
- We are offering a 10% staff discount for pacific employees
*Campers will receive a free T-shirt for every session they attend
Age: Any and all children age 5 to 8th grade. All skill types are welcome!
What to Bring*: Athletic shoes/cleats, water, athletic clothes, swim wear, towel.
*Lunch is not provided. Campers must bring own or purchase on campus