Paying Yourself: Income Options in Retirement
Tuesday, October 9 at 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
Wednesday, October 24 at 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
William Knox Holt Memorial Library, Taylor Room
Corner of Dave Brubeck Way and Atchley Way
Do you know how you’ll pay yourself in retirement? There are lots of considerations—including tax implications—that can affect your income. TIAA’s workshop leader will help you:
- Understand the basic rules governing most common retirement accounts
- Gain perspective on when to withdraw different assets
- Discover the income choices TIAA offers
Join us for one of the workshops below. You’re welcome to invite a colleague who may also want to attend.
- Tuesday, Oct. 9, from noon. to 1 p.m. or
- Wednesday, Oct. 24, from noon to 1 p.m.
All workshops will be held at the Taylor Conference Center, 3rd floor of Library
Reserve a seat for the workshops.
Call 800.732..8353 weekdays, or register online above. And it's at no additional cost to you!