Presidential search open forum-San Francisco Campus
Tuesday, April 16 at 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
San Francisco Campus, Dorfman Lecture Hall
155 Fifth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Representatives from Storbeck/Pimentel & Associates, the executive search firm selected to conduct the presidential search, will be on campus to conduct a series of open forums designed to solicit your feedback regarding the position and the desired qualities of the next president. Your insights are important and will help inform the position profile and recruitment strategy.
Sessions will be offered for staff, faculty and students at the following times:
- Staff, 11 a.m.
- Faculty, noon - light lunch served
- Students, 1 p.m. - light lunch served
Specifically, the search firm is interested in exploring the following with you:
- Based on your experience at Pacific, what do you see as the short-term (immediate) and long-term (three to five years) challenges and opportunities facing the next president?
- Given the opportunities and challenges you have described, what professional experiences and qualifications must the successful candidate possess? What personal qualities must the new president have to be a good fit with the Pacific community?
- What current ongoing initiatives must the president be informed about and be ready to guide to completion?
- What are the key positive attributes and most attractive features of Pacific and how might those be used to attract the right candidates?
If you are unable to attend or would like to provide input privately, you can submit your comments and feedback using this survey.