Senior Smiles and Wellness Health Fair
Saturday, April 29 at 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
155 Fifth Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
To support the improvement of health in our community, we’re offering a free, one-day health fair for Bay Area seniors!
Adults age 55 and older are invited to receive free health and wellness services, including:
- Hearing screenings
- Dental health screenings
- Oral cancer and denture screenings
- Blood glucose and blood pressure testing
- Cholesterol and bone density screening
- Learn about other local community services and resources for seniors
- Meet our students, faculty and staff
- Complimentary healthy refreshments and snacks!
Screenings are limited and will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. RSVPs are not required.
The school is located at 155 Fifth Street in San Francisco, just 1.5 blocks from the BART/Muni Powell Station. Paid parking is available next to the school at the Fifth and Mission Garage. The clinic is wheelchair accessible.
If you have questions, or if you are planning to bring a large group, please email email@example.com.
Map and directions online at: http://dental.pacific.edu/x517.xml
Download the flyer here.
Special Thanks to our Catering Sponsors:
- Café Venue
- Chipotle Mexican Grill
- James Standfield Catering
- Trader Joe’s
No recent activity