Saturday, April 8, 2017 at 10:30 am to 4:00 pm
Alex G. Spanos Center
1178 Larry Heller Drive, Stockton, CA 95211
Pacific rolls out the red carpet for all admitted students and their parents to spend a day at our biggest welcome event of the year!
The day begins at 10:30a.m. with a street fair and welcome luncheon in the Kjeldsen Pool parking lot featuring food tents, a DJ, student club and organization information tables, and more!
Pacific faculty, staff and students are invited to the street fair to help welcome admitted students and their families. Please RSVP here if you plan to attend.
Are you an admitted student and planning to attend? Register here.
After the street fair and luncheon, the day continues at noon with a welcome session and more. Admitted students and their parents will:
- Tour our beautiful campus
- Discover more about their programs of study
- Hear from current students about their experiences
- Meet our faculty and staff members
- Learn about financial aid, student life and more
- Presentación en Español: Siguientes Pasos
- 10:30-12:00p.m. Check-in and welcome luncheon
- 12:00-12:30p.m. Welcome Session
- 12:45-1:45p.m. Academic Session
- 2:00-3:00p.m. Student Tour
- 3:00-4:00p.m. Student Reception
- 2:00-4:00p.m. Parent Reception